- He who laughs lasts. - Mary P. Poole
- If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. - Marie Osmond
- Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
- He who laughs last didn’t get the joke. - Unknown
- Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself for he shall never cease to be entertained. - John Boswell
- "A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs -- jolted by every pebble in the road." - Henry Ward Beecher
- "An optimist laughs to forget. A pessimist forgets to laugh." - Unknown
- "One of the best things people can have up their sleeve is a funny bone" - Unknown
- Humor is mankind's greatest blessing. Twain
- Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. Twain
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- You will miserable for certain IF you don’t take the risk to be happy.
- The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up. Mark Twain
- It is not happy people who are thankful; It is thankful people who are happy.
- Happiness is good health and a bad memory. - Ingrid Bergman
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go” - Oscar Wilde
- Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. ~Old Swedish Proverb
- Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. - Benjamin Disraeli
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour – anon
- Somedays, you just have to create your own sunshine.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. - Irish Proverb
- If you see somebody without a smile, give them yours.
- Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad. Jeffrey Benjamin
- Almost anything can be joyful. It’s a matter of your point of view.
- Never base your happiness on someone else.
- Every sixty seconds spent upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back.
- Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.
- Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- Procrastinate now, don't put it off.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.
- If someone calls you a crazy freak, just thank them. Nothing throws people off like a proud, polite crazy freak!
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
- I hate it when I meow at cats and they don’t meow back. Unbelievably rude.
- I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde
- What I do when I see someone pretty is I stare I smile then when I get tired I put the mirror down. Anonymous
- Five out of four people have trouble with fractions. - Unknown
- Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, age don't matter.
- Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
- I am different from Washington. I have a higher, grander standard of principle. Washington could not lie. I can lie, but I won't. Twain
- It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss it. Twain
- Sorry, I can’t hangout. My uncle’s cousin’s sister in law’s best friend’s insurance agent’s roommate’s pet goldfish died. Maybe next time.
- Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat. - Jim Davis
- It’s frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions. - Anonymous
- I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good, either. - Anonymous
- Never let a bad day be enough to go and talk you in to giving up. - Carrie Underwood
- And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Lincoln
- "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - John Wooden
- Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers
- The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing. - German Proverb
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?
- “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph. ”
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
- It is no exaggeration to say that the undecided could go one way or another.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles M. Schulz
- Let’s have a moment of silence for all those who are stuck in traffic on their way to the gym to ride stationary bicycles.
- School is killing us. Textbooks are made from paper, paper is made from trees, we need trees for oxygen. Thus, school is killing us.
- If you tickle me, I’m not responsible for your injuries.
- If people winked in real life as much as they do in text messages, this world would be a pretty creepy place.
- "A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep" — H. Auden
- "Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with." — Author Unknown
- Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn't spend half our time wishing. - Alexander Woollcott
- No one gossips about other people's secret virtues. - Bertrand Russell
- "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. Twain
- Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable. Twain
- I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. Twain
- If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. That is the difference between dog and man. Twain
- “Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.” ― Will Rogers
- “When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.” ― Will Rogers
- That awkward moment when you’ve said “What?” three times and still have no idea what the person is talking about, so you just agree.
- The awkward moment you laugh and think your friend is joking.
- "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. - Louis Hector Berlioz
- There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Unknown
- “Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.” - Unknown
- There is more to life than increasing its speed. - M. K. Gandhi
- It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. - Harry S. Truman
- If you don’t run your own life, somebody else will. - John Atkinson
- Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. Bertrand Russell
- "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." - Albert Einstein
- Though at first the memory may be defective, it will gain strength through excercise. E.G.W.
- "Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein
- "Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach." - Albert Einstein
- "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." - Albert Einstein
- "More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change. ― Albert Einstein
- If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” ― Mark Twain
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- We shouldn't pray for a lighter load to carry, but for a stronger back to endure. Brother Yun
- You can never really know the scriptures, until you're willing to be changed by them. Brother Yun
- I feel alive when I'm not forgotten. ~ Gianna Jensen
- I am not defined by my suffering. ~ Gianna Jensen
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. - Erica Jong
- Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it and carry on. - Churchill
- Anger is one letter short of danger. - Anonymous
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. Twain
- “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.” - John C. Maxwell
- I think a compliment ought to always precede a complaint, where one is possible, because it softens resentment and insures for the complaint a courteous and gentle reception. Twain
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. Twain
- It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. Twain
- It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Twain
- Just the omission of Jane Austen's books alone would make a fairly good library out of a library that hadn't a book in it. Twain
- In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion.
- Winners don’t quit and quitters don’t win.
- Rejection doesn’t hurt, expectation does. Lies don’t kill, denial does. “Forget” doesn’t heal, “forgive” does.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- There comes a time when silence is betrayal. - Martin Luther King Jr.
- Big or small, lies are lies.
- Never trust someone who lies to you; never lie to someone who trusts you.
- It's harder to crack a prejudice than an atom. - Einstein
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.The faults of others are like the lights of an oncoming car - they only seem more glaring than our own. - Anonymous
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right. - Henry Ford
- Instead of thinking what could go wrong, think of what could go right.
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”
- The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. - Albert Einstein
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another ~William James
- The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. Paul Fix
- Take care of your thoughts and your actions will take care of themselves. - Daniel Orcutt
- You cannot tailor make you situations in life, but you can tailor make your attitudes to fit those situations. - Zig Ziglar
- Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it.
- What consumes your mind, controls your life.
- Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. - Albert Einstein
- Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it over and over.
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
- “Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.”
- “It is not what they take away from you that counts. It’s what you do with what you have left.”
- It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Twain
- Without fools the rest of us could not succeed. - Mark Twain
- That awkward moment when you’re trying to be totally serious, but something makes you laugh.
- Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
- Refuse to lose. Refuse to be defeated. Refuse to be cheated and refuse to have regrets.
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
- Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.
- Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious.
- Tough times don’t last, tough people do.
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing to do. But to hold yourself together when everyone would expect you to fall apart; that is true strength.
- Dreams don’t work unless you do.
- Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn’t mean it’s the end of the book.
- A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. - Christopher Columbus
- Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. - Jim Rohn
- You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. - Henry Ford
- "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein
- A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
- What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
- The problem with girls is they pretend not to like you, when they do. The problem with guys is they pretend they like you, when they don’t.
- If a woman asks you a question, it’s better to tell her the truth because chances are she’s asking you because she already knows the answer.
- To find out a girl’s faults, praise her to her girl friends. - Benjamin Franklin
- A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy, it’s nice to know someone’s afraid to lose you.
- The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree and still hold hands.
- Sometimes, the best way to get a person’s attention is to stop giving them yours.
- The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her. - Bob Marley
- "Treat me like a joke, and I’ll leave you like it’s funny."
- "Truth becomes hard if it is not softened by love; love becomes soft if it is not strengthened by truth." ~ J. Scott
- "Love at first sight is possible, but it pays to take a second look." — Author Unknown
- “Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” - Franklin P. Jones
- Mathematics is like love; a simple idea, but it can get complicated.
- The more anger you hold in your heart towards the past, the less capable you are of loving the present.
- You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.
- Face your problems, don’t facebook them.
- Liking your own Facebook status is like giving your self a high five in public.
- I don’t know karate but, I do know crazy and, I’m not afraid to use it.
- I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.
- I’m the kind of girl who will burst out laughing because of something that happened the day before.
- As I grow older, I pay less attention to what people say. I just watch what they do. - Andrew Carnegie
- "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." Einstein
- War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
- In America anyone can become president. That’s the problem. - George Carlin
- Income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf. Will Rogers
- The trouble with political jokes is that very often they get elected. - Will Rogers
- “America is a country where half the money is spent buying food, and the other half is spent trying to lose weight.” - Unknown
- "With Congress, every time they make a joke it's a law, and every time they make a law it's a joke." - Will Rogers
- Don’t steal, don’t lie, don’t cheat, don’t sell drugs. The government hates competition!
- “Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.” - José Maria de Eça de Queiroz
- A tax is a fine for doing well, a fine is a tax for doing wrong. - Unknown
- “Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” - Plato
- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.” - Mark Twain
- Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary. - Robert Louis Stevenson
- It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. - Voltaire
- It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress. Twain
- It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. Twain
- Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river. ~Nikita Khrushchev
- George Washington is the only president who didn't blame the previous administration for his troubles. ~Author Unknown
- Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors. ~Caroline Baum
- If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal. ~Emma Goldman
- At work: When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
- At work: If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.
- "If you do a job too well, you will get stuck with it.” - Unknown
- “To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.” - Unknown
- An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less. - Nicholas Murray Butler
- "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks." — Author Unknown
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
- Well done is better than well said.
- A good soup can sustain life, but I know of no evidence that soup produced life. - Ronald E. Johnson
- Natural selection can explain the survival of the fittest, but not the arrival of the fittest. - Hugo DeVries
- A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. - Robert Frost & Mark Twain
- A bank is a place that lends you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- No man is an island.
- Fortune favours the bold.
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
- Discretion is the greater part of valor.
- You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
- A watched bot never boils.
- A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
- Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.
- Take heed of enemies reconciled, and of meat twice boiled.
- He that seeks trouble never misses.
- To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
- He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.
- Speak not of my debts unless you mean to pay them.
- A closed mouth catches no flies. ~ Italian Proverb
- A little too late, is much too late. ~ German Proverb
- A man is not honest simply because he never had a chance to steal. ~ Yiddish Proverb
- A rumor goes in one ear and out many mouths. ~ Chinese proverb
- A throne is only a bench covered with velvet. ~ French Proverb
- No rose without a thorn, or a love without a rival. ~ Turkish Proverb
- Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. ~ Chinese Proverb
- A wise man hears one word and understands two. ~ Yiddish Proverb
- A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion. ~ Chinese Proverb
- Nothing dries sooner than tears. ~ Latin Proverb
- Nothing is as burdensome as a secret. ~ French Proverb
- After shaking hands with a Greek, count your fingers. ~ Albanian Saying
- Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet. ~ French Proverb
- An ass in Germany is a professor in Rome. ~ Traditional German Saying
- An Englishman will burn his bed to catch a flea. ~ Turkish Proverb
- Politics is a rotten egg; if broken, it stinks. ~ Russian Proverb
- Anger is as a stone cast into a wasp's nest. ~ Malabar Proverb
- Praise the young and they will blossom. ~ Irish Proverb
- Procrastination is the thief of time. ~ Proverb of Unknown Origin
- Seek counsel of him who makes you weep, and not of him who makes you laugh. ~ Arabic Proverb
- Small children give you headache; big children heartache. ~ Russian Proverb
- Commit a sin twice and it will not seem a crime. ~ Jewish Saying
- Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse. ~ Japanese Proverb
- Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own. ~ Chinese Proverb
- The innkeeper loves the drunkard, but not for a son-in-law. ~ Yiddish Proverb
- The light heart lives long. ~ Irish Proverb
- The mills of God grind slowly but they grind finely. ~ Irish Proverb
- Every ass loves to hear himself bray. ~ Proverb of Unknown Origin
- Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven. ~ Yiddish Proverb
- Experience is a comb which nature gives to men when they are bald. ~ Eastern Proverb
- Fortune is a woman; if you neglect her today do not expect to regain her tomorrow. ~ French Proverb
- The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the scythe. ~ Russian Proverb
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom. ~ French Proverb
- The tongue like a sharp knife..Kills without drawing blood. ~ Chinese Proverb
- Give neither counsel nor salt till you are asked for it. ~ Italian Proverb
- Glutton: one who digs his grave with his teeth. ~ French Proverb
- The wise adapt themselves to circumstances, as water molds itself to the pitcher. ~ Chinese Proverb
- Good advice is often annoying, bad advice never. ~ French Proverb
- There are only two types of Chinese -- those who give bribes and those who take them. ~ Russian Proverb
- There is plenty of sound in an empty barrel. ~ Russian Proverb
- To be rich is not everything, but it certainly helps. ~ Yiddish Proverb
- To teach is to learn. ~ Japanese Proverb
- To whom you tell your secrets, to him you resign your liberty. ~ Spanish Proverb
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life. North American Saying
- Hygiene is two thirds of health. ~ Lebanese Proverb
- Truth has a handsome countenance but torn garments. ~ German Proverb
- If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living. ~ Yiddish Proverb
- If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people. ~ Chinese Proverb
- If you take big paces you leave big spaces. ~ Burmese Proverb
- If you wish to die young, make your physician your heir. ~ Romanian Proverb
- If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words. ~ Chinese Proverb
- What you can not avoid, welcome. ~ Chinese Proverb
- When a twig grows hard it is difficult to twist it. Every beginning is weak. ~ Irish Proverb
- When the apple is ripe it will fall. ~ Irish Proverb
- It is better to conceal one's knowledge than to reveal one's ignorance. ~ Spanish Proverb
- When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. ~ African Proverb
- It is not a secret if it is known by three people. ~ Irish Proverb
- Where the tongue slips, it speaks the truth. ~ Irish Proverb
- Laws control the lesser man. Right conduct controls the greater one. ~ Chinese Proverb
- Love enters a man through his eyes, woman through her ears. Polish Proverb
- You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince. ~ North American Proverb
- You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. ~ Irish Proverb
- Many a friend was lost through a joke, but none was ever gained so. ~ Czech Proverb
- Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare. - Japanese proverb
Lord, if I am wrong, make me willing to change, and if I am right, make me easy to live with. ~ Peter Marshall---------
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, you haven't been in bed with a mosquito"
A house divided against itself cannot stand. ~ Abraham Lincoln; Matthew 12:25
Takes one hole to sink a ship, takes one sin to sink your life. ~ Pilgrims Progress
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? ~ Abraham Lincoln
"Kill 'em with kindness"
Avoid popularity if you would have peace. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. ~ Abraham Lincoln
"Never get into a spraying match with a skunk."
Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. ~ Abraham Lincoln
A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.
He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help. ~ Abraham Lincoln
A hug is the perfect gift - one size fits all and no one minds if you give it back.
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~ Abraham Lincoln
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ~ Martin Luther
I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts. ~ Abraham Lincoln
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller
I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~ Franklin P. Jones
I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. ~ Abraham Lincoln
A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.
I desire so to conduct the affairs of this administration that if at the end... I have lost every other friend on earth, I shall at least have one friend left, and that friend shall be down inside of me. ~ Abraham Lincoln
There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable.
Wisdom is knowing not to include it in a fruit salad.
I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be. ~ Abraham Lincoln
"The ultimate ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about."~ Anonymous
I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, sings. ~ Ed Gardner
I don't like that man. I must get to know him better. ~ Abraham Lincoln
The best vitamin for making friends.... B1.
I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Do not walk in front of me, I may not follow,
Do not walk behind me, I may not lead, but walk beside me and be my friend!
I walk slowly, but I never walk backward. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back.
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~ Abraham Lincoln
"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the Present" --Unknown
Important principles may, and must, be inflexible. ~ Abraham Lincoln
"No man can be true to principle without exciting opposition."
In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be wrong. ~ Abraham Lincoln
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~ Abraham Lincoln
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln